Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Eclipse Movie - a darker movie according to Ashley Greene

Ashley Greene who plays Alice Cullen in the Eclipse Movie just shared her thoughts for the third movie of the Twilight Saga franchise saying how much action Eclipse Movie would be and also told the MTV news about that she’s really excited about director, David Slade’s vision for Eclipse.
She stated, “He’s been really good.I’ve sat down and spoken to him and broken down the script a little bit. I definitely like his take on it. I think it’s going to be good.”

Ashley also said that David Slade is making “Eclipse” a darker movie. She stated, “I think it’ll be different. I think it’s going to be a battle between the studio and the director, and it’s going to be a hard balance, ’cause I think he’s … a little more focused on it being real and maybe it being gorier and a little dark and kind of dramatic.”

Ashley also added that “Eclipse” is going to have a lot more action in it,and explained that it will probably appeal to more of the guys than the first “Twilight” film because it’ll be less romantic.

She stated, “The first one was very focused on this love story and really sweet and it was beautiful, but it didn’t have a lot of stuff that guys would go, ‘Yeah, I want to go see that.’ There’s going to be a lot more focus on action, and the fight scene will have more emphasis on it. I definitely think it will be a little more guy-friendly.”

Ashley said that filming “Eclipse” is a lot more harder because she has to do more stunt work,and things of that nature. She stated, “Going into a movie, I’ve never had to work so hard with stunt training and personal training and stuff like that.”


source