Thursday, November 5, 2009

Peter Murphy Cameo Role in Eclipse Movie


Billy Burke who plays Carlie Swan in the film and the father of Bella revealed that there will be a cameo in Eclipse. It is someone from the 80's rockband who will play a Vampire in a flashback sequence. Well it has been confirmed that Peter Murphy lead vocals of the band Bauhaus will be for that role. He's playing a predecessor of the warring vampire factions. Started out as an old Spanish, sort of unrelated vampire, in a flashback sequence. Well for sure his addition will get more audience for the upcoming movie Eclipse not only for the teenage hearts but also for the oldies.


According to Peter Murphy's site he has confirmed the person for a cameo role.



"He came in for a cameo, and I was wildly excited about that," marveled Burke, who has his own musical career on the side from his acting. "I saw his name on the call sheet, and I had to give him a call and ask him to have some dinner with me, because I was a huge fan when I was growing up."